• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please link funny, interesting or just plain crazy youtube videos you come across in his thread! "Lets" a repository of youtube fun!   To link youtube videos, copy the random jumble of letters an

Bulgarian Ski-Resorts have top Notch Facilities

One of my favorite interviews, ever. Looking at him most people would suspect some ill-mannered street punk who only sees the street life. His words say differently...check it out:

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
One of my favorite interviews, ever. Looking at him most people would suspect some ill-mannered street punk who only sees the street life. His words say differently...check it out:

But his whole spiel has been done before...
Originally Posted By: MintyNZ

omg! it's a double rainbow omg! *cry*

it's so intense

This one picks up after around the 1 minute mark. rollabout
Must be the same guy as in Tubby's offering above.
Originally Posted By: RobBright
That's drugs.

Originally Posted By: thursday
that ain't alcohol.

Could very well be alcohol. People get there drunk on in all sorts of ways.

I reckon it is. He is wasted on booze. Probably got drunk fast and then had a joint or something.
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
deffo!! Probably spaced out on Ketamine
If it were ketamine he would likely be running very straight and fast, straight into the brick wall. oops
Originally Posted By: Tex
Originally Posted By: RobBright
That's drugs.

Originally Posted By: thursday
that ain't alcohol.

Could very well be alcohol. People get there drunk on in all sorts of ways.

I reckon it is. He is wasted on booze. Probably got drunk fast and then had a joint or something.

no way, the way he's constantly leaning over to the left, isn't from alcohol, he would be staggering about pretty much equally bad on both sides, this is like his left ear balance mechanism has been shot. Drug induced, for sure! smile
You can look on his face and he's laughing as he hits the wall, again if it were drink induced he'd have a drunken scowl of bewilderment on his coupon. Special K'd out of his box!!
  • 2 weeks later...