• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please link funny, interesting or just plain crazy youtube videos you come across in his thread! "Lets" a repository of youtube fun!   To link youtube videos, copy the random jumble of letters an

Bulgarian Ski-Resorts have top Notch Facilities

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol she probably ate the XBOX, see the size of her??

I remember doing this to my little brother one year, he harrassed me for ages asking what i was getting him so I told him I'd got him a pair of plimsoll gym shoes (the black rubber elstic kind that kids wear in school), so on the big day, he unwraps my gift to him and whats in the giant box.....a pair of plimsolls!! Should have seen his face!!! lol

I did give him his REAL present 5 mins later!!

Originally Posted By: gareth_oau
thats disgusting. why not just stubb cigarette butts out on him?

The magic of seeing and believing.

At least he got a gift at Xmas. Who's to say that he didn't get the Xbox 5 minutes later?

That was awful it made me cry sadface . The look of saddness in that little boys eyes and his hideous parents laughing their heads off at him.

Maybe if she stopped eating for a week they could afford an XBOX.

And you know what WHAT A GOOD LITTLE BOY he simply sat there distraught, I know heaps of kids that would have thrown the biggest tanty ever and gone berserk!!

Well if Karma works maybe he will get something wonderful later in life!! smile

Snowhuntress I was thinking the same thing!!

Those parents were callous. I have pranked my kids at Christmas - but always in the opposite direction - where they thought they were getting something small and in the end they got what they wanted.

And that little guy was SO STOIC. The look on his face said it all.

You have crushed my spirit.

You have built me up to crash me down for your own amusement.

And it is not the first time (clear from his eyes).

I am just horrified that anyone can do that to a kid.

Upon closer inspection there is this...

Quote:
My mom decides to buy my brother an Xbox 360 for christmas. We leave that night and return the next morning to find he has sneaked a look....just as my mom thought he would, this is the result...and yes he did get the game i will try to post the second video

I still think it is disgusting!

• 2 weeks later...