SnowJapan Community
nzlegend

The YOUTUBE thread

lol

some swearing on this, so don't know if its allowed but its funny. I actually saw the real documentary about this family, I laughed my ass off!!

Have we done this one yet?

lol

or this...

This was the ringtone on my 15 yr olds mobile phone for the LONGEST time! He has a good sense of humor!

This is just stoooopid

Teenager throws MEGA tantrum after his parents ban him from World Of Warcraft. Wonder if my gamer would act as much of a frootloop as this kid if I suspended his account!?

Interesting place to shove a remote when you are upset - dont quite get that connection...

Looks like Mr Snowhunter when his Sony Playstation blew up and he could play war games with his buddies!!!!

Oh except for the remote thing WHAT THE???????????

Getting in the mood for my trip in two weeks I was watching some youtube video's and came across this one.

lol

I thought it was easier for skiers to disembark a lift - this poor liftie has his work cut out for him!!!

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.