i'm innocent!! and i'm a girl!! it was actually listed on facebook as "most popular hits", next to "star wars according to a 3 year old." when i looked it up, it just showed the video. but when i copied the link onto this forum, all the other "related" videos showed up, that were more of the perversion genre. i just want to clear my name...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please link funny, interesting or just plain crazy youtube videos you come across in his thread! "Lets" a repository of youtube fun!   To link youtube videos, copy the random jumble of letters an

Bulgarian Ski-Resorts have top Notch Facilities

• 3 weeks later...

This is Callum Elliot, who is a young guy that plays for Hearts in Scotland. For most of you that'll mean nothing but imagine the humiliation that he'll feel for people seeing this, imagine the abuse that is coming his way from the terraces...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Capoeira style parkour! that a new angle on urban running, pretty cool.

The video below is one of the most view of all time on new tube. 2 years and 21 million hits.

its a guy called the "urban ninja"

His style is "kung-fu gymnastic"

I love that scene in the mall lol.gif Awesome and comical just watching him use the natural surroundings so well and freaking out the shoppers lol.gif The gym scene on the mat...that was badddasss. His power, balance, and endurance is unreal. He's an official badddasss cool.gif

At FTs over the Xmas break, a good mate of Ewok's and mine came over from Korea and came skiing with us - he introduced me to these two: Rodrigo y Gabriela. They are insane!!! Metallica's One, and Led Zep's Stairway to Heaven are mindblowing!!

clap.gif clap.gif

Their entire discography is beautiful - check it out!

now this is one big reason why living in Tokyo must be absolute hell! rush hour trains in Osaka never get as ludicrous as this!

screw that I would rather walk or quit my job.

nogood.gif

You should have seen the Odakyu line this morning. eek.gif

Good thing I am using the Chiyoda line on the other side of the platform.

The video looks like it is taken at some station on the Chuo line.