Please link funny, interesting or just plain crazy youtube videos you come across in his thread!

"Lets" a repository of youtube fun!

To link youtube videos, copy the random jumble of letters and numbers in the youtube video url

e.g for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npTRXr4Sgxg its the

npTRXr4Sgxg and insert it between the code of and

so it looks like (random jumble here)

idiots driving on ice!

more idiots on ice, I especially chuckled at the dopey woman who jumped out of her moving car!

another bad lady driver.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please link funny, interesting or just plain crazy youtube videos you come across in his thread! "Lets" a repository of youtube fun!   To link youtube videos, copy the random jumble of letters an

Bulgarian Ski-Resorts have top Notch Facilities

I don't get it... can I please have the last eight-and-a-half minutes of my life back? I was waiting for a tag, like the lion getting thrown into the water and eaten by the croc, but no.

About the lady driver, I didn't laugh at that, because I've had to watch video footage from the security cameras at my par park at work, to see an equally bad driver ram into the back of my parked car, in much the same matter. Actually made me angry to watch them just drive off, with no acknowledgment that they'd done anything wrong...

The only thing I got out of watching the Buffalo video a second time, was that the guy clearly needs to get some video-editing software, to cut out all the panning and zooming, which made me kind of nauseous...

Clarkson is a wank!

Those car vids, where they are all sliding around, where is that from? That is crazy!! Its like a giant dodgem run!

I thought this was in Spain or Italy but apparently its America, who says that Yanks don't take football seriously!! lol.gif

Top Gear is a great show, cars and humour at the same time, just this evening I was on train watching Top Gear on my PSP: the episode where they trashed the 3 old British Leyland cars. It's so hard not to laugh out loud and contain your laughter when something is so hilarious, the people around me must have thought I was mental or something!

No need to be sorry Domo, differnt strokes for different folks!!!

Just he's such a smug barsteward, with his pube head and sneering attitude mad.gif I'd like to.......... :ahem: I just don't agree with his personality ;\)

Clarkson in my humble opinion is the biggest woman's opening in the entire universe.

That mother of a trucker's ego writes checks his big head cannot cash. Top Gun that, not Top Gear. And those two mini wnakers who host top gear with the worlds most biggest c*nt deserve one another.

Just my two cents, not advertising or intimating who the best ski instructors are out there.

Warning! nobody gets hurt, no one will make a fool out of themselves

Just an insane, funny and above all ingenious little video.

I watched it in tv as a preteen kid. The song stuck to the few braincells i have left over the years, Found it on yutube not long ago. Still great

Btw, Tsondadude, it's a cocktailbar, sorry for not replying. Please come and taste my Mai Tais, they kick