By the looks and sounds of it (from the Now report) a bit of pre-frontal rain has set in, but that'll clear before too long me thinks then it's all snow snow SNOW!!!!

EDIT - just looked at the webcams and it's looks as though they have opened up a lift. More snow too! Yay!!

clap.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its been snowing all day, there's lots of fluff on the ground. apparently a top lift is open, and they are using the alpen quad as an access lift. i think its gonna keep snowing until tomorrow

According to this web page it’s not open

Having worked at resorts they could be building ramps thus workers have to go up to pack the ramps.

Also they have to bump the lift cable so that ice doesn’t build up bump the lift then run it at half speed then full speed after one full rotation of the line.

Hope I didn’t break your bubble.

the top lift was actually open, me thinks, some friends went up there and said it was empty and good fun, some good snow up there. i didn't go up cos i'm waiting around for me lift pass to get sorted

the snowave site has more updated and more frequent ones than the ones i'm giving, not that i'm associated with them or anything.

Finally we have something that resembles real snow. Dumped its guts out yesterday..crew staring to get amped,little bit to ride and dust the cobwebs and hangovers off,looks like more later in the week.Hopefully all the warm weather and raian has finished