• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw shucks, seeing those cars covered in snow makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

i aint seen as much snow as some of u fellas, goin up to the mountain on day trips an' all, but snow memories are good memories.

I extended my Niseko snow-cam "time-lapse" movie - its about 1.2mb

interesting to see the accumulation overnight in the dissolve, but there's no obvious increase in the depth during today (04/12/03)

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~alferg/japan_2004_season/niseko_live2-a_cam.mov

also did one for the other cam

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~alferg/japan_2004_season/niseko_live1-a_cam.mov

I was getting depressed... Good to know it's snowing up there now! Hopefully this weekend, it'll be dumping... Since I'm bored at work, here's some forecast model data for Saturday evening at 6 PM:

Surface:

snow-sfc.gif

500 MB:

snow-500.gif

I'm practicing my snow dance...

Those icicles are huge. Looks like the ice age or something.

But they are probably only about 5cm long. Pretty cool looking though.

Snow snow snow snow snow snow snow.

Crazy how all of a sudden winter is here. What was Mother Nature waiting for?

been in niseko hirafu about a week now. it was depressing when we first got here - all green and brown on the ground, and raining. but then its been snowing non-stop for the past 3 days

its stopped this morning, but i think it should start again this arvo and continue for a few more days, maybe warming up a little tomorrow

went for a walk up to the hill yesterday arvo. although its snowed alot, i wouldnt be going riding for a few more days. i only got one board and dont want to destroy the base

excuse the lack of apostraphes, i cant seem to find it on this keyboard

Quote:
Originally posted by scouser:
started the boozing early in preparation for the match tonight.. \:D \:D hic
That's no way to prepare for a match! Think positive! You want to be completely sober and savor a delicious Liverpool victory and then booze up afterwards!