I skied Tuesday and it was really good. The new snow was really dry and very fast. Probably about 20-30 cm's fresh.

Wish I had taken today off as well. About 5-10 cm's this morning on my car.

Looks like it's going to warm up today though for the weekend.

or just dont go there anymore. Youd think that if the place would market itself as a good tree sking mountain that they could pull some more people in. The highway will be built soon too so it is a chance to grab the market by the balls

I don't think I'll be there to many times next year. I only went there 4 times this year I think. Of those 4 times I was caught twice. ****ers. It really is a good tree skiing hills. I had a couple lines that I have wanted to ski for a while now that were pretty steep.

I guess over the course of your 2 years there lines have been hit that havent ever seen tracks.

I know its hard to say and I cant do it either sometimes but... Some lines are best saved for the end of the day when they cant do or say anything.

Its like Cortina you can do lines all day without getting caught as long as you stay away from the C-road ones. Do those enough and youll get burned. The problem is those lines are sic and controlled and hard to say no. You need FT (Dad) there to hold you back ..... Maybe.

But people still go into some of the areas that I am skiing. There are tracks all through most of it. I am just an easy visable target for them.

I try to tell them this but it is difficult with my shitty Japanese

Good reason to hit the books a little harder. Maybe next season I can get into more of a debate with them.

Woke up to about 10 cm's of light snow this morning. Probably about 20-30 closer to the mountains. Bright blue sky. It's beautiful.

And of course it's the first Saturday I have to work since I got here nearly 2 years ago.