Usually I can see all the pics ... strange. Last day at work for me too. The week is really really dragging on and I know how sick these pics would be. I just want to drool over them for a few minutes. If they really are pics of Fatty getting a fatty over some topless girls then I guess I can miss out

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
TT, I dont have much of a life anymore cuz of my career, but as long as you love what you do, its worth it. If not, Id be taking holidays (I cant take hols really \:\( )

Good attitude. Just don't like life passing by at a desk waiting for others to get their act together.
 Originally Posted By: tripitaka
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
TT, I dont have much of a life anymore cuz of my career, but as long as you love what you do, its worth it. If not, Id be taking holidays (I cant take hols really \:\( )

Good attitude. Just don't like life passing by at a desk waiting for others to get their act together.

I hear you on that...in that case, F'em! I'd be goooooooooone out the door before they could act!

300cms??? thats the snowfall for February! Hakubas annual snowfall is closer to 1100cm - 11metres! more than enough most seasons.

hist715965133.png

This is just down the road from Hakuba, same region - a tad more than 300cms there

100olympp4300051p430005jc9.jpg

ballsdeepzr3.jpg