With un-expected storms, cold weather and lifts on hold till the weekend Hakuba has been in fine form. 900 meter vertical powder runs everyday this week!

Called in sick to ski this. I got last tracks but still fresh on my right.

PC181290.jpg

Addict with a bit of air

PC191313.jpg

Nice line but 1.5 meters in 2 days means stay away...too bad.

PC191319.jpg

Deep

PC201341.jpg

when I called it quits on my sickie day the weather cleared and my mates slayed this! bastards!

PC181304.jpg

Ill pop more pics up after I actually can get some onto SJ

How come you're not uploading them to this site anyway? The only people seeing these will be the relatively few that see this thread. I thought you'd be wanting to get the Hakuba message out wider, as well as supporting these guys as you have said you wanted to before.

Another foot easily of fresh up there this morning! Again only about 50 people on it. Fresh tracks absolutely everywhere. Still snowing too!

Ripped two runs down Skyline but whiteout viz at mid mountain. It'll be powder galore for the first hour when it opens tomorrow.

Four powder mornings for me this week. Waist, knee, knee, and below knee deep. Epic conditions!

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
 Originally Posted By: Mr Wiggles
It'll be powder galore for the first hour when it opens tomorrow.

d'oh! I was hoping to sleep in a bit. oh well, pow is good thumbsup.gif
too bad my noboard's in the shop \:\(

Life sounds pretty tough there. (Do I sleep in or go boarding?) I wish my biggest hassle was that my noboard's in the shop.

Screw you FT

Damn you are scoring big so far this season!

You deserve it buddy

I'm off south tomorrow afternoon. 8-10 hours to Smithers and then a plane the rest of the way south to Vancouver. I'll get my only resort days of the season on this little trip. A couple days in Smithers and as well Manning Park.

Where is this at?

Looks like from the Gondola at Tsugaike

PC191319.jpg

That pic is down into the gullie between tsugaike and norikura.

These pics are not mine thus I didnt upload them.

PS can anyone tell me what more I have to do for this site? Heck so far this year ive had people PM, get me through here and etc. I have uploaded tons. It is the start of the season. I also have my own stuff and have to book in over 300 people. I do the best I can with the time I have to bring you stoke and etc.

Originally Posted By: tripitaka
 Originally Posted By: Kumapix
 Originally Posted By: Mr Wiggles
It'll be powder galore for the first hour when it opens tomorrow.

d'oh! I was hoping to sleep in a bit. oh well, pow is good thumbsup.gif
too bad my noboard's in the shop \:\(

Life sounds pretty tough there. (Do I sleep in or go boarding?) I wish my biggest hassle was that my noboard's in the shop.

believe me, I have bigger hassles than that! ;\) but it's winter, so I try not to think about the other stuff.
You could get up to Hakuba too tripitaka! FT used to go up every weekend from Kyoto before.
 Originally Posted By: Fattwins
PS can anyone tell me what more I have to do for this site? Heck so far this year ive had people PM, get me through here and etc. I have uploaded tons. It is the start of the season. I also have my own stuff and have to book in over 300 people. I do the best I can with the time I have to bring you stoke and etc.

Dude, you're not doing enough. Take my place at the BOE all next week so I can ride lol.gif
 Originally Posted By: Fattwins

no matter what ya do, people are gonna complain ;\)

besides, we ALL know you're the crappiest skier in Hakuba :p \:\)