Did anyone other watching the Japanese tv program now with Brazilian guy who says he predict many major event in world with much accuracy. Like he predict Sarin incident on subway, space shuttle disaster, Kobe earthquake, etc with much detail.

It is interesting, still now continue.

Actually it is quite interesting. The guy is getting 2 hours and his own Minonta program.

They are making it sound as though he predicted the Sarin attack - getting right the fact that it was on a Tokyo underground, sarin, the name of the baddies and the date. Not just vague predictions but very detailed.

I'm going to look this guy up a bit more see how much bull this program is.

Damn, missed it. Sounds like fun.

They should do one on me and my amazing earthquake predictions.

Here's my new one

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE MAGNITUDE OF AT LEAST 3.5 SOMEWHERE IN JAPAN SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF APRIL 2008. PLEASE TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.

I have told my mum so she can back me up when all you naysayers accuse me of making my prediction up after the event.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Damn, missed it. Sounds like fun.

They should do one on me and my amazing earthquake predictions.

Here's my new one

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE MAGNITUDE OF AT LEAST 3.5 SOMEWHERE IN JAPAN SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF APRIL 2008. PLEASE TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.

I have told my mum so she can back me up when all you naysayers accuse me of making my prediction up after the event.

lol.gif

Better say in the next 24 HOURS gg!

I'm going out on a limb here but I'm going to predict that snow will fall in Niseko sometime between now and the end of April and that thousands of Australians will come here to witness this miracle.

This was rather different than just guessing things that might happen.

The guy was 'seeing' details. Like the name of the English Nova teacher, the name of her killer, the date it would happen. Like the Japanese reporter guy who was shot in a demo the other month. Very detailed stuff.

He always send letters to people at embassies etc before the events. I wasn't watching it all so I didn't see if they had confirmations of any things like that.

It was quite interesting, actually.

Many sceptic societies around the world have for years offered large sums of money (some up to a million dollars US) for anyone who claims to have psychic abilities to come in and with mutually agreed upon conditions prove their abilities.

As yet no one has ever collected any money or been able to show any proof of psychic abilities. And this has not been for want of trying. In fact some big name psychics have given it a go and of course all have failed miserably. And of course they then create all sorts of excuses as to why it failed.

Da Luz is either a very mad madman or a very cunning con man from Brazil. He's stepped forward to claim the $25 million reward offered for capturing Saddam Hussein, despite the fact that he's not once set foot in Iraq. He claims to be a psychic detective and that he was able to determine the location of the fugitive ex-president through use of his supernatural mental powers. After using a technique called "remote viewing," in which one can supposedly picture distant locations with only the power of their mind, Da Luz sent letters to "the American government" detailing the exact location of Hussein's spider hole on a farm in Tikrit. And for that, he says, he deserves adequate compensation.

Since Da Luz first made his claims public, the Brazilian justice system has heard his case a number of times, finally deciding that he should take the matter up with the American courts. You heard that right: Busy judges, lawyers and clerks had to take time from their busy days and burn through tax money that could have gone to some nobler purpose just to hear this guy out. That's simultaneously the best and worst part of democracy: Our legal system has to pretend to be as dumb as our dumbest citizens at least long enough to try and see their side of things.

All these claims after the fact is interesting, frankly I don't recall hearing anything about this guy before the events he claims he predicted.

And if he found Saddam so easily, why on earth hasn't he given over the location for Osama Bin Laden? Now I'm sure the US would give him a nice big reward for that...

I'm not saying this guy is anything other than a quack, but

Quote:
All these claims after the fact is interesting, frankly I don't recall hearing anything about this guy before the events he claims he predicted.

You wouldn't would you?

Quote:
And if he found Saddam so easily, why on earth hasn't he given over the location for Osama Bin Laden?

Perhaps he hasn't "seen" this, like he has "seen" the other things? He doesn't claim to predict everything, he dreams them.

Actually if you are going to claim you predicted something that came true then you would want to have documented evidence of the claim before the event. I can't really be bothered checking but is there documented evidence of this guys claims before the events took place? Evidence that was sent to someone independent of this guy, like a newspaper that published his prediction?

And he can't see everything but by some incredible stroke of luck he just happened to have a dream about the whereabouts of Saddam Hussein....I mean you have got to be kidding me.