Hey FreoBhoy...

You should check out the Hakuba internet thread for some interesting discussion on this topic!! Maybe let Domokun know there is a demand...

I am not sure - we lug the laptop. But what I can vouch for is the speed and reliability of the internet in Niseko. At our accomodation it was LITERALLY plug and play - no adjusting settings or anything - PERFECT!

When ya going?

Originally Posted By: Domokun_72dpi
Hmmmmm. I'm not biting on this one... A second question about Internet access within a few hours? and a first post? Methinks someone is up to mischief wave.gif

OK - I always assume the best... (big L on my forehead)
You think someone is playing with us Domo?
Hee hee

i saw there was another internet thread, but that was about hakuba....my request was / is entirely genuine, i am just packing to head to niseko on tuesday and planning how i'm going to keep in touch...especially with the football results from Scotland ;\) and maybe even Facebook!

thanks for the replies, looks like the best option is to bring the laptop! now i just wish i had purchased that 1.3kg notebook i saw in Singapore last week!

So FreoBhoy, you really a Freo kid?

I grew up in Freo - product of John Curtin SHS - now living 'bout 15 mintues out.

You going to Niseko for long?

Edited to add: SEE DOMO! A little faith - not everyone is a phishing n00b!