• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOTORO! love makkuro kurosuke and chibi totoro.

Grave of the Fireflies, i watched this with my big brother when we were little, he kept laughing at me cuz i was crying way too much. Great film though.

It makes sense, that movie is too sad. frown.gif

I lost my appetite after watching it and tsonda girl didn't stop crying all the way...

Thats a movie made by Takahata, not Miyazaki. He is the one responsible for all the not so fairytale looking movies.

Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
It makes sense, that movie is too sad. frown.gif
I lost my appetite after watching it and tsonda girl didn't stop crying all the way...
Thats a movie made by Takahata, not Miyazaki. He is the one responsible for all the not so fairytale looking movies.

yeah and they had those sweete out in the tin box. I bought some for my then gf who, like a girlie burst into tears during the film and sniffled all the way to the end.

I voted for:

Only Yesterday (omohide pororo)

Porco Rosso

Grave of the fireflies

I think Miyazakis movies are totally different to Takahatas. I prefer Takahatas more realistic style. Porco Rosso though is a good laugh so I added that in favor of the likes of pompoko which was lame.

I saw another one, not a movie but set of short-movies called PANDA-GOPANDA - that was amazing, really trippy about some girl who gets adopted by a motherless family of bears.

I voted for Totoro because it's the only film I've seen.

I think it's a great movie for the kids and one I don't mind watching with them.

My youngest loves the Makuro kurosuke too and at night usually yells out "makuro kurosuke dette oiiiide!"

I don't know if I would be watching these if it wasn't for my kids.. please don't mistake me for one of those horrible Magna otaku's! ;\)