ahhh... so that is why my friend couldn't get any money out try as she might!!! I get it! (bit slow on the uptake some times!!)

I better get myself off to the Currency Exchange and be packing some serious cash then!

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
ahhh... so that is why my friend couldn't get any money out try as she might!!! I get it! (bit slow on the uptake some times!!)

I better get myself off to the Currency Exchange and be packing some serious cash then!

good idea. we ran out of yen early as we had to buy all of the stuff that was in the missing bag, so the ATM at the post office in Kutchan was a life saver.

we went to the post office that is closer to Kutchan station, and that had the option to switch to english menu's. we havent tried the other one yet.
 Originally Posted By: neversummer
The 7/11's in Kutchan also have ATM's that accept foreign cards.

Where were you the other night projectsplat?

We did end up at Bills, but I remembered that I had no idea what you looked like, and no idea what your name was. I also wasnt drunk enough to stand up on the bar and yell, "so is there a bloke here who goes on the snow japan forums under the name of neversummer?"

Sorry about that. I was spent the evening standing just to the left of the entrance to the main bar. I probably saw you, you probably saw me. Neither had any idea.

Actually, come to think of it, there was a bloke in a beanie standing in front of the fireplace in the main bar, who looked like he was looking for someone, but I only just came to that realisation now. We had been at the Apres opening party before coming to Bills, so I was 7 or so vodkas in by the time we arrived. Very trashy - and too shabby the next morning.

We are heading to the thing at Apres on friday night (at the Niseko Scot Hotel). Maybe catch you there if you are about.