So Mini Me Tarzan is getting an MP3 player for Christmas and I have to choose two hours of music to put on it. Apart from his favourite nursey rhymes I need some specific song suggestions. He seems to like most music and even jigs his shoulders up and down at the music that plays when the train doors are about to close.

Upbeat, suitable lyrics and a wide variety of genres, ages.

Here's a pic of the MP3 to inspire you!

Thanks a lot \:D

091382d48052_main400.jpg

CB lol.gif

I actually spoke to FT's little one when my mate rang me from his place on sunday! Cute..

MJ, music from Totoro is a hit here as anything off their fav cartoons.

You can find heaps of wiggles around the net too.

My little un likes Totoro too. Its not squeaky voiced either, unlike some of the other Japanese kids stuff. They'll drive you up the wall.

Rather than what you put in it, I reckon speakers not headphones for a wee un like MMT. I've probably trashed part of my own hearing, but at least I did it at places like the Hacienda.

Will check out Totoro but he never watches TV so I don't know much about it. Will have to investigate.

Tsondaboy - are you a Studio Jibly fan yourself ;\)

Another friend suggested "Shake a Tail Feather" by Ray Charles so that's going on there. Have also had Kylie suggestions but not sure if I can subject myself to that. Beatles will be good, thanks Spook. Anymore non-kid music ideas?

Hayo is much better than his son...look at the last one his son put out, The Tales of Geto (sp?). Some of the ideas were decent but really lacking.

Totoro is the first one I saw - which was more than my Japanese could handle at the time whistle.gif

Raputa, Mononokehime, Naoshika, Sen to Chihiro, all of those are great thumbsup.gif Kicks the shite outta Disney.

• 2 weeks later...

He loves it but is still playing the 50 preinstalled kids songs (of the "If you're happy and you know it" or "The wheels on the bus" variety) . I will have to get organised and put some other stuff on too this month.