If you were trapped in a Gondola for 9 hours....

During the first hour of being stuck I'd make a couple judgements as to whether riding back down the mountain would be possible given my location, then figure out if the fall out of the gondola would injure me or not. If I could handle both I'd find out whether others would join me, then brake open the door or a window and get out.

So, you've dodged the question at hand. The question is not how you would escape Mcguiver - it's what would you have wish you had brought?

some examples

- A bottle of Jack Daniels and a straw

- A deck of cards and some poker chips

- A laptop with a Softbank card, so you could TR from the gondola

etc.

p.s. please don't jump out of the gondola, we want your winter to remain endless....

By the way, it was on the news yesterday that, the gondola that trapped 100 people last weekend had a chemical toilet unit under one of the car seats. The problem is that the resort staff didn't inform people trapped inside the cars about it.

It makes sense that there should be one in each gondola car for emergency times.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
 Originally Posted By: SirJibAlot
what would you had wished you had brought?

a keg of Hoegaarden, a bong, whipcream, nutella, cherries and some hot women

Not sure about that Creek Boy, but I will be praying that if my Gondola gets stuck that the other occupants are fun loving people who see the light side of things lol.gif, rather than stress heads who will do the Chicken Licken (sky is falling...sky is falling...) routine! sjangry.gif

It would certainly be an opportunity to make some close friends for life wave.gif - either that or be on trial for murder shifty.gif
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
you sound like an old man ger :p

And a dehumidifier and change of adult diapers. ...maybe some viagara if I was stuck with a hot eskimo woman.

....And a partridge in a pear tree.