• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: OkemoLoon
I hope the hotel will shuttle us up or I will end up carrying all my gear plus all Looney girls gear.

It will hurt, carrying 2 pairs on your shoulders. HURT!!! even walking to the seicomart corner

No not grooming. Has more to do with people who want to turn their edge to slope and go straight down. Carving a straight line down through the pow. Just like a razor taking away shaving cream

• 2 weeks later...

The trip ended up being fantastic. It snowed the entire time I was there, knee to waist deep everywere I went. I ended up staying on Hirafu both days. The hotel was cool, I was the only gaijin in the place which was pretty cool.

I expected it to be a little flat so that didn't really bother me, after the first day it was easy to find and stay in the terrain I liked. Fun stuff I will deffinetly go back.

The cost of the trip was very comparable to what I would spend doing the same amount of days in Hakuba.

I still smile when I think about those early morning waist deep turns, the snow was so light I can't wait to check out more stuff in Hokkaido.

• 2 weeks later...