• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I don't know if posting this link will fit with the rules and policy of the forums, but I do think that it's quite related to the topic and of general interest to everyone who likes snowboarding and noboarding. Noboarding still lives in Japan, but it lived in Turkey too, 150 years ago! You can read the full article here with some really cool pics too.

Hope you enjoy and hope it doesn't get deleted confused

• SnowJapan Admin

coldcat, if you are wondering so much whether you can post a link like that or not on here and have so many doubts about whether it will be deleted or not etc, why not just ask us? It's really simple. PM me or any other of the mods, or send an email at the address given on the forums. We will answer you promptly and at the same time you won't be making such a big fuss about it online.

(I do of course realise that a select few people seem to want to make a fuss about things like this, here's hoping you aren't one of them!) friend

Thank you,

Originally Posted By: SJForums

(I do of course realise that a select few people seem to want to make a fuss about things like this, here's hoping you aren't one of them!) friend

Thank you,

Not one of them. thumbsup

That is a sick article. At first i thought it was by the jibber Jeremy, but it seemed a little too thoughtful for him.

the old dude has sick syle, i hope i can ride like that at his age

Thanks for that Coldcat, i loved it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this was from Opening Day Saturday, November 22, 2008 Happo-One

Kumapix's Noboard Line.

Kuma was ahead of me and my non-posting friend on the lift, and Kuma must have been heading Mach Whiplash b/c the size of the turns are HUGE.

Noboarding STILL LIVES IN THE JP! dizzy_127.jpg

Dizzy, prepare yourself to hit this drop nb-stylee when you come out to Toyama!

kumapix_331.jpg

the take off is by his head and you can see a bomb hole from the first guy

Can't wait til Saturday when I can go riding again!!!!

Originally Posted By: happyhappy
Nice. Is that your local place Kumapix?

yes it is. but that area is not even known by the locals!

are you in northern Gifu? if so, come on up and I'll give you a tour (if you snowboard wink )