Hi everyone

Hiked up from Kurobishii to the top of happo today and had a grand day! There was about 20-30cm at Kurobishii and about 30-40cm above the olympic start gate. Came down under the lift .the top half was great - silky smooth soft powder and no rocks under the board. The second half was a wee bit sketchy with a few rocks and then the last blast down to Kurobishii car park was sweet - no rocks to worry about (its all grass) and nice snow. It was snowing pretty good when we left so we'll be back tommorrow. Keep you all posted。

Big Hi to , Paizuri, Gammanjiru, Craig, Davo, Phil, Sheep, Nofakie, barok, enderzero, Zwelgen, jose Cuervo. Can't wait to hit the powder with you... very soon.

Areet jon hows it going? 'sbeen ages

I'd truly love to go for a hike Sunday but alas the wee blighters' parents are coming in for a parents day at work on Sunday. May come up on Monday though if its good enough. If I don't see you this weekend I'll see you and Davo et al after the new year.

By the way Craigs coming to Hakuba from Jan 20th through till beginning of March.

Davo,

You`ve got to bring that santa outfit with you the next time you`re up this way. Santa riding the trees, that would be pretty amusing.

Matt,

Looks like it might snow heavy higher up on Saturday so I`m sure they`ll be something worth riding come Monday. Got a mail from Craig the otherday. That boy just can`t stay away.

Had a surprisingly good afternoon at Happo yesterday. We hiked up to about 100 metres before Happo Pond. Dropped into the South Face to find some, wait now... POWDERY STUFF, albeit a little bit on the heavy side. There were quite a few groups up there doing the same thing - drop in for a short while then hike back out upto the ridge. Unfortunately, none of those people were boarders as such they`d all used their skins to get out. I thought I was done for when I started hiking out and found that my leg was going in upto my waist as the bottom layer was still as soft as the top.

A good workout was had, although I`m having trouble walking today.

Ryland, it`s not worth coming from Tokyo, but it will be in a week or so. I can smell a big dump on the way. \:D \:D

Hey snapper. I hiked that twice yesturday as well. First time I hiked up this trail following some snowshoe trail. I was punching through to my waist every time. Really tiring. Second time I walked up easily under the chair. Took like no time at all. Had two really good runs down that short face.

Maybe you saw me up there. I was skiiing and wearing an orange jacket and orange helmet.