• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there are others like you there Go Native.

Why not interested? Don't like animals or something?

They are a big draw for people in that area - often you feel like you're not in Japan most people there are gaijin.

I'm just not overly interested in animals. If I see them in the wild then that's fine but I don't go out my way to see them. I like mountains and snow. Nothing more beautiful on this planet of ours as far as I'm concerned. And they are things I will go out of my way to see. Take me to a beautiful mountain and I get excited, take me to see some monkeys and ok cool they're monkeys but can we go see a mountain now? wink

• 3 months later...

i hated those stupid monkeys. I went there last year, not ONE of them was pooping on another ones head in the onsen as i had been led to believe they would.

The babies were crazy and awesome, but we couldnt go near them :( and the onsen was man made :( and the monkeys didnt give a crap, they literally walked around like they owned the place! :( WELL YOU DONT MONKEYS!!! It wasnt a monkey i paid money in the ticket booth to come watch you do nothing ill have you know! (unless of course he was one of your human slaves).

wait... :o

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Originally Posted By: ippy
i hated those stupid monkeys. I went there last year, not ONE of them was pooping on another ones head in the onsen as i had been led to believe they would.

The babies were crazy and awesome, but we couldnt go near them :( and the onsen was man made :( and the monkeys didnt give a crap, they literally walked around like they owned the place! :( WELL YOU DONT MONKEYS!!! It wasnt a monkey i paid money in the ticket booth to come watch you do nothing ill have you know! (unless of course he was one of your human slaves).

wait... :o

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

I don't think they are the ones that take over the world ippy.