Larry David social situations funny stuff

BEen watching some Curb Your Enthusiasm of late, with Larry David the guy behind Seinfeld. Sometimes its just hilarious. He brings up some fun and interesting points though and gets in the most awkward of situations. Well worth a watch.

Today Ben Stiller was having a birthday party two weeks after his birthday and Larry was going on about "when is the cut off point" aftyer a birthday you can have a party. They also said "no presents" but everyone but Larry took a present and he was moaning off about that. Not singing Happy Birthday with everyone and kids talking about tits.

Lets collecting some good situations and social comment. I'll think of more later.

Yes, I enjoy Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm a lot. Not as much as Seinfeld but it is funny. I think what I like the most about it is that it is a satire on socially acceptable behaviour. He intentionally acts out what people really want to say or do in certain situations but never do and suppress instead in order to be deemed as acceptable in society. More or less the same recipe that made Seinfeld such a great success. I still watch Seinfeld re-runs on a regular basis. Have I got an interesting life or what!