Wow! grin.gif

I'm very happy that my photo was chosen with other nice photos!

Probably they could tell that those models are not only beautiful but also very good skier and snowboarder.

Thank you so much, SJ! ;\)

Great photos everyone, and a great top prize. I hope you can do it again.

I was expecting a photo that was instantly recognizable as Hakuba to win, so I'm a little surprised they chose that particular one out of all of Kuma's fantastic photos. Its quite an artistic choice.

If you look at the photos that won they where not typical Happo pictures. Happo has a ton of photos showing off their mountain and or shirouma. Most of them are shot by some really sick pros. What Happo was lacking was the shots that made skiing look fun. Everyone of those shots makes skiing look fun or not hard.

BPs pic shows Goryu I think and again they were lacking anything other than Happo shots really.

Originally Posted By: Bushpig
Yeah and that shot of mine is not really even such a great shot. It looks pretty nice, but technically isn't really all that good. It was more of a aim and shoot shot rather than a well thought out one.

Shhhhh, don't tell us that! They might take your prize away lol.gif

missed this too.

great photos!

great prizes!

congratulations to everyone and thanks sj for the opportunity smile.gif

nice to c pretty ladies on the lift.

slow, they are great riders and one more thing i'd like to add,

they are great instructors as well.

phatluv gave me a ski lesson last april, very patiently and kindly to this beginner skiier.

the hot chick in the check goggles, when we went out together, she gave advice and suggestions to my co-worker after every single run, about knees, turns, etc.

one more thing if i may add,

i like the color of sm's pink skis in that photo,

much more suited than ak's pink socks he was wearing last weekend. ;\)