• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAAAAAAAA

work sux and we cannot be there ( I cannot express how much work sux in a thread). so here is where the old school is!

Naomichan says ohaio gozaimasu from Golda Coasta

No doubt we have been forgotten. But we would so love to be there.....

Naomichan spent her first year of life ski season there, got on Tokyo TV with TJ -- "hakuba ichiban" and has fond memories of the place.

Hmmmm block of pork .....

Hmmmm virgin cafe hot chocolates! (not very nihongo but geez I need that franchise! those things rock unless diabetic)

Hmmmm breaking my friends leg at Cortina....yes it was broken...no we didnt really find that back out till 6 weeks later at home....yes hes still sore even today....

Naomi will chime in "Icu Creamu kudasai, kudasai, kudasai" when appropriate.

How the hell is everyone then! Hunter Stash and Naomi Charlotte and their parents still get together and have (less) wine than previous and talk of the Good Ole Ski trips to Japan days....

JD and Kath

NEXT YEAR is Japan for US! again...

but i assure you it wont be Niseko

I am just now seeing this post, since I joined the boards only a short time ago. I had a tattoo session scheduled on the 26th (only 3 appointments left). So, now I am thinking of cancellign the tattoo appointment and hitting up Hakuba for this weekend and attend the SJ Party.

I see the SJ Party is at Whitehorse at 7pm on the 26th. Is there still room for 2 more? I am not certain, yet. I am going to work the phones and look for accomodations on Saturday night (somewhere near Whitehorse - any recommendations???). I am assuming WhiteHorse is full for the evening of the 26th (TJ is my assumption right)?

Saturday 26th January 2008

White Horse Hotel, Echoland, Hakuba.

BBQ and a drink for 2000Yen. Anyone out there want to sponsor some prizes and we can promote your products. (Send me a private message)

Let me know if your a vegetarian or don't eat red meat

Guest list

TJ OZ

Fattwins

Me Jane + mini me + 2

John Deere +3

Soubriquet + cakes

Stemik + 1 + 2

Timmeh +1

okemoLoon

Moloney

Gogalago

ianbc

Creekboy

Ewok

Taz

SamuiKitsune +1

Kumapix

Maybe

Tubby Beaver

Sunrise

Tsondaboy

Rag-doll

If davo is coming then you better tell me that cb or davo.

Things are tight in Hakuba this season so it is always best to book ahead. calling also helps as mail takes time and a call can get you in when people cancel.

Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
BBQ and a drink for 2000Yen. Anyone out there want to sponsor some prizes and we can promote your products. (Send me a private message)
Guest list
TJ OZ
Fattwins
Me Jane + mini me + 2
John Deere +3
Soubriquet + cakes
Stemik + 1 + 2
Timmeh +1
Jef + Kaz
okemoLoon
Moloney
Gogalago
ianbc
Creekboy
Ewok
Taz
Davo
SamuiKitsune +1

Maybe
Tubby Beaver
Sunrise
Tsondaboy
Rag-doll

I modified the list above to add me and 1.
 Originally Posted By: Samui Kitsune
 Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
Guest list
TJ OZ
Fattwins
Me Jane + mini me + 2
John Deere +3
Soubriquet + cakes
Stemik + 1 + 2
Timmeh +1
Jef + Kaz
okemoLoon
Moloney
Gogalago
ianbc
Creekboy
Ewok
Taz
Davo
SamuiKitsune +1
Kumapix

Maybe
Tubby Beaver
Sunrise
Tsondaboy
Rag-doll

Everyone is invited Stuntcok, including all the lurkers here. Its a good time for everyone to join up as a SnowJapan member. All prizes for the evening will only be available to members.

It's good for us to know who is coming beforehand for catering.

• SnowJapan Admin

TJ OZ, should we send on some goodies? Nothing that exciting I'm afraid, but a chunk of stickers for sure and anything else we might be able to find