• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year i think u could get 2 day happy 7 tix for hakuba for around 7500Yen, usually from the place you stay at.

for 10 days that makes it around 37500 and u could go to any of the resorts in hakuba village.

thats from my bad memory tho, so dont quote me and i dont know if theyre still doing that.

geez, you think that they would want to sell tickets knowing that people live for winter sports here. Guess the second best is the premium pass as 47 is now at 55000 for a season pass. The extra 15000 is worth it to have shiga included.

With about 8 weeks of vacation in december to January, I will definitely make up the price of the ticket in a matter of 2-3 weeks.

Can the premium pass be bought through Hakuba. The website was pretty vague on details on where to contact for payment.

FRANk

Too be honest I live here and im confused.

I dont think 47 is linked to shiga happo is linked to shiga.

What ever the tourist board is doing at the moment is just plain confusing to the guest. A guest rocks into town yet cant get a pass unless they go through a tour package. They wont sell certain passes to the hotel that they are staying at. That is a load of crap a guest is a guest and that goes for Japanese guests.

Stemik You better tell the wife that Im about to go to the office and lay into the guy there. I will also bring everyone else that will come with me.

Thanks for the info Static.

yeah, Stemic, I am gonna have to plead with ur missus to help me too mate.

hey FT, if I send you a fish, can U slap that guy in the chops with it for me too please.

it really does sound like a "we will do what we want, cos what else will you do", kinda deal.

I hope you can get some info FT...