Originally Posted By: stemik
Happy 7 season ticket lottery has been drawn - over 5000 applicants for 300 season passes.

wow! those odds dont sound too bad at all. thanks dizzy for letting us know about that lottery and giving us a sniff of hope
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: static
 Originally Posted By: stemik
Happy 7 season ticket lottery has been drawn - over 5000 applicants for 300 season passes.

wow! those odds dont sound too bad at all. thanks dizzy for letting us know about that lottery and giving us a sniff of hope

Dizzy didn't let you know about that one. The one he posted has a deadline of oct.31

Hey fatts,

Did you ever get around to buying your wii from back home?(sorry for the off-topic chatter)

I am looking to get a happy 7 ticket. I seen the link to the premium pass for Hak / goryu and Shiga. But is there a price available / link for the season happy 7 pass.

Looking foward to a epic season.

Frank

midnightcharger2(at)hotmail.com

there are no Happy 7 season passes for sale. There is only a Happy 7 season lottery which has already been drawn.

It looks like happy 7 weekly pass might now be only available to travel agents on inbound tours. ( i will try to verify this today)