I know there is a combined goryu and 47 lift pass.

Are there lift passes that encompass all or more of the areas in hakuba? (+happo one, e.g.)

I did a search but i could not find the information.

The early bird season pass for goryu/47 for 48,000 sounds alright. But would i get bored with just those two resorts?

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great, thanks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point tickets are tickets that allocate you a number of points and you can use them until the points run out (but usually valid for 1 day only). Usually each time you take a lift, one point is deducted but for some longer lifts or gondolas, maybe 2 or 3 points are deducted.

A point pass is available all season long. 47 and Goryu are onto that scam.

There is no seasons pass for the whole valley as of yet. They have no idea what to price that at even if they did put one out there. They do have a lottery seasons pass but that is finished now.

i'd say $480 for a season ticket is pretty damn cheap. compare it to prices in oz, europe or north america and you'll be pleasantly suprised.

just buy day passes domokun. they're only about 3000 yen a day, and that way you are free to try out a bunch of different resorts

Cheers for the Info koko & Spook.

Am stoked, the Missues rang jetStar and got the tix to Osaka brought forth one week, so we get a longer holiday now! yes, a lot more costs, but damn this will be worth it.

Char later tonight if you are online FT, cheers!

weeks Happy 7 - price not officially released.

It looks like the weeks Happy 7 will only be available for inbound guests, meaning foreigners coming from overseas. Though i am sure ex-pats living in Japan will be ok showing passport (not Gaijin card).

Will let you everyone know later all details.

the weeks happy 7 sounds good

as well as the 3day happo pass.

combined with the goryu/47 5day weekday pass, that should sort me out..

thank you..

I will be bringing skis and snowboard. I am learning snowboarding so will go to goryu/47 and snowboard when the pulvershchnee aint dumping

and then get on the skis when it dumps and learn how to ski powder..

It is a bit hard learning in oz, seeing we get stuff all.. lol..

Happy 7 season ticket lottery has been drawn - over 5000 applicants for 300 season passes.

A few foreign names were drawn.

Congratulations to those who won....you lucky beggars

Originally Posted By: stemik
Happy 7 season ticket lottery has been drawn - over 5000 applicants for 300 season passes.
A few foreign names were drawn.
Congratulations to those who won....you lucky beggars

damn! I didn't even hear about that one