"New Beginning" (Divorce Fair)

All I meant was don`t be stupid and get into that position where you get ripped blind. I just wouldn`t let someone step all over me and take me to the cleaners. You may find this cynical but it also the harsh reality of what happens to quite a few people. I would just excercise caution before even thinking about marriage. time for social redress I think to even things out.

on the De Facto thing in Oz - I think there is, or was, a loop-hole. If a chick resides with you, but you have proof of rental payment (receipt, bank payment, etc) then she has no claim.

E.g. get 'rent' or 'board' payment from her (no cash) ... easily disguised as 'mortage' payment, etc, etc.

If she ends up being nice - make her the wife, if she's a bitch - give her the ditch (no claim to Dad's millions!)

Originally Posted By: SubZero
If she ends up being nice - make her the wife, if she's a bitch - give her the ditch

will a catchy slogan like that, you should make stickers and t-shirts and sell them at the convention!
lol.gif
 Originally Posted By: spook
 Originally Posted By: SubZero
If she ends up being nice - make her the wife, if she's a bitch - give her the ditch

will a catchy slogan like that, you should make stickers and t-shirts and sell them at the convention!
lol.gif

How about both couples at the 'fair' (unfair?!) wear the old 'I'm with stupid ->' t-shirt.

That would be funny.