nice review echinkeo!

i have never understood why people find the show funny, and i'll laugh at pretty much everything.

the english have a bizarre fascination with men wearing dresses. i'm not sure why they find it so amusing

and yes, it is a very popular program

It's just really poor I have a hard time understanding why it is popular. I haven't seen that much but it seems like it's the same scenes over and over again with the same characters - and they're not that funny in the first place!!

The guy in the bookshop... funny?!

The guy in the wheelchair... funny?!

The woman out of the madhours... funny?!

Just unfunny!

What's wrong with you people?

It must be lost in translation if you are japanese, I can understand that. But whiteys not liking it?, wow.. I must be the only weird one here, cos I think it's hell funny.

Some of it is just totally wrong, but Lou & Andy (In the Wheelchair), that is Gold comedy.

So what is your definition of funny? I agree, the office (only seen US version), that is brilliant.

And just so you don't all think I have a screw loose, I grew up with fawlty Towers, The Goodies, Monty Python etc....

i guess that's where we all differ...

it's just the same shite skits over and over again (but that's just my opinion)

the catherine tate show is also balls. "am i bovvered" was amusing the first time i heard it. but for 20 minutes a show, episode after episode... i dunno wakaranai.gif

Little Britain is shite. I find it a bit too distatseful as well.

Soubs I can't believe you didn't like the Office, it is quality. Domokun, the US version is gash, the original version is awesome, the humour is drier than Hokkaido powder!! It's a cringe fest, you just think: "don't say it David, don't say it.......hahahahhaha, he said it!!, what a nob!!!"

I piss myself at The Office. (not the US one tho, its not really the same)

have a look at this site Domo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/

P.S There is NOTHING wrong with Drunk Scots....ok??!! \:D

Little Britain is embarrassingly bad.

The only sketches that might get a chuckle out of me are the Prime Minister and his gay assistant and the "only gay in the village" one.

The 2 blokes as women, bookshop, wheelchair friends are all truly, truly unfunny.

The Office on the other hand is total class.