Washing hands after using the toilet

I have a cold and am at home, flicking through the tv. There's a variety program on now talking about a toilet in Paris that doesn't let you out unless you wash your hands after doing the business.

They said that 25% of French people do not clean their hands after using the toilet.

Surely not.

Anyone here admit to not cleaning hands?

so, you've used the toilet and go to wash your hands - do you touch the tap with your dirty hand or your clean one? my bet is you use your dirty hand, thereby spreading your filth all over the tap

if you've recently had a shower and then just have a pee, do you really need to wash your hands - isn't urine sterile?

Originally Posted By: spook
so, you've used the toilet and go to wash your hands - do you touch the tap with your dirty hand or your clean one? my bet is you use your dirty hand, thereby spreading your filth all over the tap

if you've recently had a shower and then just have a pee, do you really need to wash your hands - isn't urine sterile?

In a public toilet why would only one hand be dirty? It's not just your urine you are washing off it's all the doors, toilet paper holders and flush buttons you have touched.

Also, there isn't much point washing your hands if you don't use soap.

Exacly Me jane...

I like Singapore, electronic taps.. And all doors are walk in corridors.

So, the only way your hands get dirty is if your weiner is dirty. Unless of course ur talking number 2's. then hats another kettle of fish =)

Spook, ur a sick puppy lol..

Soap... Hmm, how about a "willie soap sock"?, that way when u hold it, ur hands get clean!.. Awesome!

i like it in fancy restaurants where you have a selection of freshly laundered hand towels to use and then toss into a laundry basket. not very environmentally friendly, but nice all the same.

i HATE it in pubs in the uk when there is some weird dude trying to turn taps on for you and sell you a squirt of fake cologne, and then try and demand a tip out of you. i can turn a tap on and dry my hands perfectly fine on my own, thank you very much. places that allow these sharks to ply their trade should be ashamed of themselves

haha Spook exactly!! And its no 20p they want, they're after a quid. A pound for every piss, you go and whistle mate!!

BTW Urine isn't sterile, thats an urban myth. Its only sterile when it is inside your body. The moment you start to pee it can become infected or contaminated through contact with your skin and general genital area, which obviously isn't sterile

i HATE it in pubs in the uk when there is some weird dude trying to turn taps on for you and sell you a squirt of fake cologne, and then try and demand a tip out of you. i can turn a tap on and dry my hands perfectly fine on my own, thank you very much. places that allow these sharks to ply their trade should be ashamed of themselves

I came across these types a lot in South America. I dubbed them trough monsters. I nearly got in a punch up with one because I refused to give him a tip. I mean what kind of person hangs out in a stinking, festering, disease ridden, third world shit house all day every day?
 Quote:
I HATE it in pubs in the uk when there is some weird dude trying to turn taps on for you and sell you a squirt of fake cologne, and then try and demand a tip out of you.

Blimey which pubs are you going to?
None of that silly posh nonsense in Manchester.
you can do that in the west - i just put my hands in the bowl as i flush ;\)

so who wants to come round to my house for dinner - i'm making HAND-made fudge for dessert

funniest post I've read in a while. nice one spook. :highfive: actually, cancel that lol.gif
 Originally Posted By: samurai
I'm quite sure my privates are cleaner than anything any public restroom has to offer, thank you very much. I ain't touching sh*t.

thumbsup.gif Exactly.....I know where mine's been, I cant vouch for others though.

Personally if I'm just having a no.1 I'll rarely wash afterwards unless I've had some accident and splashed pee all over my hands. I mean is your male member somehow dirtier than the rest of your body? Should you wash your hands every time you touch some other part of your body?

Doing a no.2 is a whole other prospect and I wash afterwards every time.