Question to boys with earrings!

I'm doing some research for some girls here lol.gif after a discussion about this last night.

So if you are a guy and have your ear(s) pierced, your cooperation is much appreciated!

Questions:

1) What made you want to do it?

2) How old were you?

3) How did you choose - left ear, right ear or both ears?

4) What kind of earring do you have in there?

lol.gif

I like earrings... think Im going to get em again too...seems school doesnt mind \:\) If you dont like em BP, piss off ;\)

1) What made you want to do it? just felt like it

2) How old were you? 18

3) How did you choose - left ear, right ear or both ears? both

4) What kind of earring do you have in there? body piercing type, surgical stainless steel

As long as you aren't planning on regrowing your long hair and then shaving the sides and back cb... shifty.gif

3) Didn't you choose right first CB, and then realize the implications that had in those days, so swiftly get a left as well?? :p

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
No earing, but the foreskin ring looks just great. thumbsup.gif

Still intact eh!

1) What made you want to do it? I wanted it (first time to R E B E L)
2) How old were you? 1st time I was 9! lol.gif really, 2nd time I was 15.
3) How did you choose - left ear, right ear or both ears? Left, right and both = Analy inclined ;\)
4) What kind of earring do you have in there?
Bling Stud!

1st time I did it myself. Walked into the library, took a drawing pin off the notice board, went to the toilets and punched a hole in my ear! Got home late after riding the motorbikes, teacher had called to DOB me in and I was busted, had an infected ear which my mother took great pleasure in squeezing the puss out!

mm, glad I just had brekkie!

In chile I met a guy with a self-drawn tribal tattoo on his face. he was a tattoo artist who studied in New Zealand and renaimed himself Maori. He carried a club and chain in his pocket just-in-case. he had studs in his nose and his lips too. Then he pulled out his schwack and showed his shaft-stud. That was quite unexptected, being as we were at a bar.

Me Tarzan has his left ear pierced, don't know why or since when. I don't want piercings or rings - I just think of sports accidents and imagine piercings getting ripped out or fingers swelling and the rings having to be cut off. The thought of it grosses me out. Think they look okay on other people though.