Following on from Soub's 'Show your ugly mug on the forum' thread (all girls exempt).

I'd like to know what you all do for a living.

I'm a Air conditioning Technician or mechanic/engineer/consultant, depending on what certificate you want to read. Australia is obsessed with qualifications. I run a small business

I service and maintain large air-con plants in places like shopping centres, large office blocks, swimming pools, gaols, pubs, anywhere that has air-con basically. I'm on the road a lot, last year I did over 50000 km. It's not a bad job, the travel is a pain. I'm flat out in summer. Everyone wants to know me then. \:\)

;\) If your an exotic dancer in an exclusive mens club like BP and rather not say so on the forum, then that's cool too

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my mates does the same thing as you mantas.

other than spending a large proportion of my time on SJ, i work in marketing. i used to manage the artwork for dvd packaging for major film studios, but now i work in a law firm. let's just say it's not exactly my calling in life, but there's a shitload of worse jobs out there.

i hope to be spending a big chunk of time in indo next year - taking people surfing, paddling little dugout canoes around, fishing and taking photos. i won't be making any money, but it sounds like fun

Samll Biz owner.

Got my own Engrishu school.

round 15 hours a week mainly between 4-7pm.

Gives me alot of time for watching the markets, SJ, surfing (too far!), SJ, gym, SJ and so on!

Have my Diploma in Fin Planning and am about to start my advanced so i can get into my CFP.

Moving to Oz next April to pursue my new field, so if someone wants to buy into a sweet little school hit the PM button!

Counting the days this summer. Doing some renovations and all the admin. We will open all year 2008. Hakuba actually gets more tourists in summer than winter. Hiking, MTB, rafting, kayaking, canyoning and the rest of it. Great weather up here in the mountains.

Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
. Hakuba actually gets more tourists in summer than winter. Hiking, MTB, rafting, kayaking, canyoning and the rest of it. .

Is that right? Do you generate more revenue over summer than winter? How hot does it get?
Need an AC technician? \:D