Looks like it is going to be a great weekend up there with the new snow. Unfortunately I will most likely not be getting up there. What do you think for accumulations 80+cm? Don't want to jinx it though. Was up there the other day flying around and it was gorgeous. Looks like this storm will open up quite a bit more terrain up there. Enjoy.

I'll be in Hakuba in Jan for the first time. Just wondering what the go is with the tree boarding. Do ski patrol take your pass straight off or give you a warning. Please send me a personal message with any tricks of the trade. What is the actual reason they give for banning the tree runs.

I ventured down the closed slope to Iimori from the top of the quad on Saturday. Got first tracks, but it was so deep it was almost scary. I should have taken my scuba gear nevermind my snowboard.

That has to go down as one of the Phatter days I've had on a snowboard. And what was the deal with that thunder. I thought it was a freakin' monster slide, soiled my pants royally!

Had a good time at Tsugaike. The trees still need a bit more snow but there are a few north facing lines and some nice gullies or chutes. Lots of rocks to huck off of. Some of the lines have 50 foot cliffs in the trees right now they are a death wish.

Ender db I got the easy out sorted no climbing we are getting out on the other side, so much easier and no bush whacking.

Snapper I got one of those deep runs in a gullie. The snow had no time to settle the pitch was 45 degrees but the slog out canceled out the epicness of the first deep pow of the season. I got stuck in a hole climbing out for 10 minutes.