• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would call you maz, but that's because i'm a lazy australian and i like to shorten everyone's names, and maybe add an "o" or "y" on the end.

actually, i'm not sure why i add the extra "o/y" as this makes the name longer, but i do it anyway.

i call my friend mary-ann maz. i'm not sure if she likes it, but she's just going to have to learn to live with it.

i like it when you've known someone for ages, but only by their nickname and wouldn't have a clue what their real name it.

Originally Posted By: spook
i would call you maz, but that's because i'm a lazy australian and i like to shorten everyone's names, and maybe add an "o" or "y" on the end.
actually, i'm not sure why i add the extra "o/y" as this makes the name longer, but i do it anyway.

That's just the way it is Spooko. There are some things in life that you just shouldn't question.

Some of my mates. Stevo, Scotto, Chriso, Davo, Bretto, Shane o, Nelso, Hobbo, Hilly, Sharpy, Blacky, Smithy, and Bumhead !

Bumhead's mum used to hate it when you rang up and asked if Bumhead was there.

I hate being called Stevo or Stevie babes. Ive got a mate who seems to think it cool to vary everyone's name that way. If Ive not had enough sleep, the temptation to headbutt him into a coma is almost too much to resist.

Originally Posted By: Fossil
I hate being called Stevo or Stevie babes. Ive got a mate who seems to think it cool to vary everyone's name that way. If Ive not had enough sleep, the temptation to headbutt him into a coma is almost too much to resist.

you got any Scottish blood in you Fossil??

hahaha, knew you had!! The "headbutt" quote definitely indicated Scottish blood. hehehe

i remember getting in a fight with my best mate, he punched me full on in the face from about 2 inches away, so had to resort to nutting him....wasn't my proudest moment, but what was I to do??!! we can laugh about it now! \:\)

BTW is it not HelensburgH? wink.gif