Tubby you'll come around!

I thought that BBQ's weren't for yaki niku and onigiris, but you(ll end up loving em. You didn't mention steak.. are you OK?

I get whole chickens all the time. 2-2.5kg vor 1,250 yen and I can put 2 of those buggers in my oven so there you go again. do a bit of research and learn the lingo, will open doors and you won't be whining so much..

* most supermarkets will sell you a whole chicken.. just need to order it the day before as they cut em up...

There you go Sir Jibs, open a chicken shop for whiteys and you could stuff em too..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha. Yeah i forgot about steak, but its expensive here that I rarely eat it anymore \:\( I make my own hamburgers which are awesome, even if I do say so myself!! \:D One thing I do like is the sliced beef/ pork thats already in a marinade to be used for yaki niku, thats awesome!! I love Yaki Niku restaurants, cold beer and flaming coals, brilliant!!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
hahaha. Yeah i forgot about steak, but its expensive here that I rarely eat it anymore \:\(

Tully Beaver, not picking on you but again, meat isn't that expensive if you know where to go. Search for your nearest brazillian shop with a meat section and thank me afterwards. they have great snags too!

Brazilian shops are a little thin on the ground where I live, but I will search all the same....I didn't say meat, I said Steak is expensive, 1000 yen for a wee pishy bit of steak isnT my idea of value for money!!

Originally Posted By: holo
ski video tour guide. ie take rich tourists around the ski fields and film them and present them with a DVD etc.

that's got money written all over it!
 Originally Posted By: samurai
ski video tour guide. ie take rich tourists around the ski fields and film them and present them with a DVD etc.

yeah, probably all set up cry.gif

Mind you, if it paid for my skiing that will be enough \:\)

Go into the construction business and offer bigger bribes than everyone else.

A bit old skool but hey, it might work.

Seriously, why should anyone be expected to share potentially profitable business ideas with someone they don't know? I certainly wouldn't and won't. I prefer to be (more) generous after I have made my money, rather than before.

There are various obvious things that you could do and that's perhaps why people have been ribbing you a bit here.

Originally Posted By: samurai

isnt that being done up in N-land?

it's a good idea that. lots of those guys will nail some nice shots of you and your mates on holidays, and take you to places they know will have good snow.

i haven't done it, for for the average person on holiday, paying someone $50 to get some wicked shots is a pretty good deal.

for the photographer/dvd dude, if they make the minimum group size 4 people, it's decent money for a day's work on the hill