1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

You would rather be in hot, sweaty, humid, uncomfortable Japan than in cooler and far more comfortable England? Rather you than me mate.

I am in the UK every summer. More often than not from what I remember the weather has been generally fine. Some years even hot (but not Japan hot) with hardly any rain. Yes, rain at times but it does that here and rather more wildly if I remember correctly.

yeah. I hate the rain, I'm not from England though, I'm scottish. Weather is even worse than in england. When I'm off I'd much rather it was hot and sunny than cold and rainy, so Japan is much better for me

When I was an undergrad, my peers all went to Scotland to do their honours thesis fieldwork. I went to Britanny. They spent their summer sheltering from the rain. My summer was perfect. A couple of big cold beers on the way back to the campsite, and a bottle of wine when I got home.

With big-will there. Pretty decent weather in England in summer with some exceptions. It sure as heck beats sweating away in 35+ degree heat and humidity, that is just a miserable way to exist.

There are also lots of good pies in England.

The past few years there have been heatwaves all across Europe. England is definitely hotter in the summer than the ones I had. BUt being an non airconditioner country, the summers canget a bit un comfy.

Now where are my slippers.