• SnowJapan Admin

During the snow season - well, last season I had about 15 days on the snow.

We're a different kind of busy during winter season... updates, daily info, more activity on the site/forums in general etc. At the moment it is a much more "controlled" busy, but going well.

\:\)

I'm looking forward to next season - and highly expectant after last seasons blowout - but going to enjoy summer and fall as well. Especially once I get out of Tokyo for a month in August \:\)

Not thinking aboit it myself. There's just too much before then. Once October (September?) rolls round though I'll be enjoying the cooler weather and looking to the skies. \:\)

I don't mind tsuyu when it's sunny like today.

Every year I have a summer 'survival plan' - I try to line up various trips and events which help the time to pass until autumn. This year it's some trips to Western Japan and a friend over from the UK for a week.

Having said that apart from powder days there's no better time of year than when the weather starts cooling off in October and Jimbocho gets stocked up with everything for the coming season. In fact even though it's still July, think I'll head down there soon and take a look at the new season's skis...

I've got 6 glorious weeks off!! I'm just gonna relax, perch myself on the edge of a beach bar, get a large frosted glass full of beer and watch the world go by, I love summer!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope summer goes slow now. I'll be outta here tomorrow so I want to actually enjoy a holiday for once. Haven't had one like the one coming up for a few years \:\)