The FOOTBALL Thread (2007-2008)

Graig Gordon is a good keeper, just hope he made the right choice by going to a team likely to struggle, he's gonna be a busy man!! Its not as if he hasn't performed in decent games before, he's been in goal when we drew with Italy at home, beat France at Home, so he knows all about the big games, Believe me, Sunderland have a good keeper....he's no Alan Rough!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LATEST:

07/08シーズンのプレミアリーグの放送について

8月11日(土)開幕の07/08シーズンのプレミアリーグ第1週の放送はありません。

第2週以降の放送については現時点で未定となっております。

最新の情報についてはホームページをご確認ください。

(2007/8/10現在)

So, no first week broadcasts and undecided for after that.

\:\(

What is TVAnts Mr Wiggles?

TB - Wowow already do the Spanish league and they have tied up for things this season.... see the link to the page. Are you sure that isn't what the pub talk is about?

I'm not sure if Wowow is a good move (for us). They have less channels and with the Spanish league they only seem to put one or two games on a week anyway.

Whatever, I just want to know.

they guy I was speaking to was an english guy and he said that they have the Premiership, just have to wait and see I suppose. Is there nothing on the J-sports channels on cable?

Premiership is go!

Hope you get your games over in Japan. We have to get both Sky and Sultana (or something) here if we want the maximum number of games now. Skys stranglehold is over. Perhaps this has something to do with the situation over in Japan as well.

We lost \:\(

Man City actually looked good :eek smiley:

Liverpool won with a fantastic Gerrard free kick but NO WAY was that a free kick. We need tv replays to decide on stuff like that.

wave.gif

Yeah Giggsy, SETANTA have premiership games now, they've had the Scottish Premier for a couple of years I think, there coverage is ok, not quite as good as SKY's but watchable. It's an Irish company

2007年08月13日

サッカー イングランド・プレミアリーグ

今季から3シーズンのCS独占放映権獲得!

スポーツ専門テレビ局、株式会社ジェイ・スポーツ・ブロードキャスティング(本社 江東区青海、代表取締役社長 鷹羽正好 以下 J SPORTS)では、欧州サッカーリーグ最高峰のひとつであるイングランド・プレミアリーグのCS独占放映権を今季の07/08シーズンから09/10シーズンまでの3シーズンにわたり獲得しました。また、一部試合は、ハイビジョン放送でお届けします(*)。

イングランド・プレミアリーグは欧州サッカーの中でも人気、レベルともトップランクに数えられるサッカーリーグ。日本でも熱狂的なファンがいる、昨季の王者マンチェスター・ユナイテッドを筆頭に、チェルシー、リバプール、アーセナルなど日本でもお馴染みのクラブが、そのハイレベルなサッカーでイングランドNo.1の栄冠を目指します。今シーズンは8月11日土曜日に開幕し、翌年5月11日の最終週までの約10ヶ月間、20チームがホーム&アウェイ方式で38試合を行います。

今年のイングランド・プレミアリーグはJ SPORTSでお楽しみください。

Looks like they are live to me, with repeats - just like we had before. (The question is how many games will they be showing in a normal week). But after worrying that we might get nowt, this is good.

I won't get HV as I have the normal skyperfect but I can cope with that.

CL will be on a different package I suppose. I'll be checking it all out when I get back to Japan next week.