The FOOTBALL Thread (2007-2008)

Well they would wouldn't they... they don't have the benefits of being internationally famous.

Are there any English players in the Man City side at the moment? United actually have a fair few that I can think of off-hand in the first team

Rooney

Hargreaves

Neville (son of Neville Neville)

Scholesy

Ferdinand

Brown

Carrick

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice to see Barry kept his place in the team. If McLaren had gone for Lampard then all the peripheral players may as well just give up trying in future as no matter what they can do they cannot dislodge the stars.

Well the games are the only possible reason to want that 739 channel. Only worth having if you have no other channels you want in your contract to make up the numbers.

I don't have that one either. Strange channel it is such a mix of things going on. Can't say I'm bothered.

I see it's the Mersey derby this weekend.

Ive just seen England got beat 2-1 by Russia and are now likely to not qualify for Euro championships. Theres nothing grimmer than watching a major championship where England are not there (I think the last time was the world cup in the US?). How can we not qualify from that group?!?!?

I'm ready to kick someones ass, that clown McLaren MUST GO. He said before the game that qualification happens in the last few games, not the first ones. WHAT TOTAL NONSENSE - If we had won our early games against the minnow teams we would have qualified already by now.

McLaren Must Go.

edit: ...and I want to see his head on a stick too.

I know what you mean bobby, but England are just frustrating and boring and it might actually do us some good to not qualify.

They might still get through though remember.

Anyway, derby day on Saturday.

Originally Posted By: scouser
I know what you mean bobby, but England are just frustrating and boring and it might actually do us some good to not qualify.

yeah right..they said that in the 70's when England didnt qualify for the World Cups and I think they also said that in USA-94. And guess what England still play boring football