The FOOTBALL Thread (2007-2008)

dunno, i jusy click and watch and its ok. When I watch it full screen, like I said it is blocky, the ball makes weird tracer like movements, like your watching it on magic mushrooms, but its ok

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Scotland game, started to watch the En***nd game but switched it off in the 1st half, too tired. Good result for you guys though after all the injuries, apparently there was no doubt about the result.

Them being "rampant" was probably referring to the 23 people orgy (populated with prostitues from inner city Macclesfield or something) they had on the evening of the victory.

In the game they were merely ok against a rubbish team that had seemed to have no intention of trying to score.

TBH BoC, its your media that is the problem, they are bi-polar or something. When you guys win, they paint you as world champs and then when you lose its like you have the worst team ever to pull on a jersey. I they just laid off a bit instead of whipping everyone up into a frenzy then you would probably do better than you are

there are a couple of sites GG, i generally use one called livefooty, and I also use another thats called Myp2p. i would post a link or two but I dunno if its allowed and I've got myself in enough trouble on here for one day!! Anyways its on too late, just wait till tomorrow, get a website that hides your IP address and then watch it on MOTD BBC website

Good win. And England were actually fairly good as well.

A few early adjectives:

LETHAL

RAMPANT

SINKED THE RUSSIANS

STUNNER

lol.gif

As Guardian says

"Emile Heskey or Wayne Rooney? Gareth Barry or Owen Hargreaves or Frank Lampard? Shaun Wright-Phillips or David Beckham? Ostensibly they're all no-brainers - but then so was Jim's choice between Nadia and Michelle in American Pie 2. The reality is a little different: the perfect partner is not the most attractive, but the one with whom you have the best chemistry."

(I always preferred Michelle actually).

All these adjectives make it sound actually very good. Would have liked to have seen it. I wonder if all the big guns will get their places back automatically when they are fit - or not.

Great win for Scotland there.

Quote:
I wonder if all the big guns will get their places back automatically when they are fit - or not.

That will be interesting.

Back to the really interesting stuff though this weekend. \:\)