The FOOTBALL Thread (2007-2008)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.gif

I was driving past Anfield yesterday and it struck me once again just how much close the new Liverpool home will be to that silly Everton "stadium".... they'll almost be touching.

And in some wonderfully brilliant news:

Sunday, 19 August 2007

Liverpool v Chelsea, 16:00

WILL BE THERE \:D \:D \:D

Actually the rivallry is very good natured now. It wasn't always that way though. The pubs around about the stadium are usually segregated on derby day and the Police have a big presence, but fights at the football is pretty rare nowadays

that must be the closest between 2 grounds...though I beleive Notts County and Notts Forest are quite close...though a river does sperate them

They're the closest stadiums in the UK and I think Europe as well. Its about 100 metres apart, roughly.

Cost cutting....yeah, but I don't wanna share with the assholes across the street.

From the E2 (sky) website:

"For 2007-08 season, The broadcasting of the following European football leagues, Premier League, Bundes Liga (German League) is still undecided.

There will be no broadcasting for Eredivisie (Dutch League).

UEFA Champions League, Serie A (Italian League), Scottish Premier League,and Ligue 1 (French League) will be broadcasted on SKY PerfecTV! this season."

http://soccer.skyperfectv.co.jp/110/

Maybe no premier league on sky this year?!?!

They should just go the whole hog and broadcast live 24/7 from a mini-cam inside Nakamura's butthole instead.