The FOOTBALL Thread (2007-2008)

Itd be funny if he put the reserve team out, or he ran out with his goalie gloves on.

I guess that would be the ultimate insult - to field a team with no goalie. "I'd luv it" it someone did that.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was one of those days where nothing goes right. I think the ref thought he could get away with giving Reading all the decisions, get the crowd off his back and liverpool would still win but it was not the case. no doubt liverpool had their eye on the marsielle game, and i think man utd is coming up too soon?

arsenal seem to be on a blip now, a draw with the toon and now almost half time and 1-0 down to boro...

They lost, oh yes.

look at the top 4 now:

1 Arsenal 16 7 1 0 20 6 4 3 1 13 8 19 37

2 Man Utd 16 8 1 0 20 2 3 2 2 9 6 21 36

3 Chelsea 16 5 3 0 14 3 5 1 2 10 6 15 34

4 Liverpool 15 3 4 0 16 4 5 2 1 11 5 18 30

If Liverpool win their game in hand, it will be just 4 points between them all!

Jose turns down England.

But...

Quote:
Despite today's statement, Mourinho remains the 5-1 second favourite to become England's next manager, behind the Italian Fabio Capello, the new 6-4 favourite to land the lucrative job. Marcello Lippi, Martin O'Neill and Jurgen Klinsmann have also been mooted as potential successors to Steve McClaren.

BRING BACK GRAHAM TAYLOR!

Or, how about that guy last season who wrote the book on how to be a premiership manager, finally got a position and lost every game. who was that guy again?

After McClown I think anything is possible.