We've all seen the hot dog eating competitions, but I just stumbled across this gem.

Man vs Bear eating competition, complete with sports commentary.

I am struggling to believe this is real

• 5 years later...

My old room mate from college used to do those massive steak challenges all the time. We called him "boomer". He was (is) a big dude. He won a few, lost a few but regardless it was a comedy feast for the eyes and ears with all the face stuffing, sweating and grunting. Oh...the noises that came out of that man. We gave him his own toilet in the house. Good times for sure.

This Mexican steak house where I live used to half price steaks on the 20th of each month and a huge group of us would go and guzzle down a fair slab of beef. They had a comp, eat 2kg steak in 30 mins (maybe 1hr I can't recall) and you got 10k and your meal was free. You got ur name on the wall as well. I didn't see anyone try it, but there were plenty names on the wall. The biggest I tried was an 800g steak and that was huge. A mate did 1kg and it was sheer gluttony :)

I can never get the eating competitions.

I mean, what's the point?

To taunt the terrorists. It's reason #546 of why they hate us. Certainly way down on the list but significant none the less. ;) Garu Sone is kinda fun to watch chow down..haha.

Strapping boards on our feet and going up and down a snowy hill all day and then spending the entire next day gushing incessantly about it on an internet forum surely ranks up in the top 100 of that list..... ;)