What Provoked you to start Skiing or Snowboarding?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am booked for Zermatt in Janaury - might have to get me a Swiss watch!! Never been to Europe past a day trip to Paris - so I am very much looking forward to.

I will try very hard not the compare the snow quality to Japan POW. naughty

And YES I am looking forward to the Fondue!

But it will always be Japan that got me started and has captured my HEART!

Originally Posted By: thursday.
well, look out for one of these at the Rolex factory. 16520 black dial.

Tell me if they have one.

I'm sure you can buy it on the streets of HK - much more cheaper

Or better still catch the train up to the Lohu Commercial Centre! They have the real thing going cheap there!!!!

rollabout

Coming to HK in November Thursday - you will have to PM me some of the must-go shopping spots. Ask the missus for me! thumbsup

Originally Posted By: happyhappy
Zermatt, Hong Kong, Japan - exotic desu ne, Mamabear.

I'm off to Switzerland this summer actually.

Happy Happy - Switzerland in summer, very nice we were there 2 years ago. What are your plans while you are there? (if you don`t mind me asking)

Just checking out the websites for our winter trip it seems there is MASSES to keep you busy over the summer. It looks divine.

Have a great time HappyHappy.

....and when he is 5 he will look just a tad different from his birth photo!!!

I had that drama with my kids - immigration looks them up and down. Especially so with my eldest whose photo is from 4 years ago - prepuberty growth spurt. He has gone from scrawny kid with pointy elfin features to a solid man with signifigant beard stubble after an 8 or 10 hour flight!!

The annoying thing is we need to get him another 5 year kids passport just 7 months before he turns 18!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Maybe we can just hand in Oz for a few months.....NOT!

hang ... not hand.

SJ....where has the EDIT feature gone? Settings for time allowed to edit make it impossible to correct spelling mistakes...or retract late night wine induced comments before they are widely read!!

• SnowJapan Admin

Oops! Sorry!

It seems that we had the permissions for editing set to 0 on the Snow Talk section of the Forums. (All other sections were set as they were before... you could still edit in other areas, right?).

Anyway, I have just gone and changed that setting and reset things, so it should now be ok.

Thank you for pointing that out to us - if you hadn't it would have stayed like that!

smile

How many would that be??? My smelling gets wierd after just one!

Still better than with an american smell chucker, though!