• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

It's beautiful morning here too. Yesterday was awesome. Low to mid 20's, nice cool breeze and not humid. Sitting in the park yesterday, it was hot in the sun of course but the shade actually cools u down without making u a sweaty mess!!

Yes not too bad yet really.

Today has been another of those starting off sunny and lots of blue sky, but suddenly getting some heavy rain. Even heard some thunder just now I think.

much to my surprise, the afternoon has turned out sunny and pleasant. Not exactly sparkling blue skies, high wispy cloud but an enjoyable afternoon for sure

Lovely morning.

Totally useless forecast yesterday once again. It has some light rain in the last 3 hours of the day. Actually it was bouncing off the floor from 1pm until early this morning.

It's another beautiful sunny day out there today!! Just been for a jog, temperature is spot on, cool breeze and not a cloud in the sky.....I really dig the sunny summer days up here

Nice start here too.

But yesterday it was and we got some of that sudden torrential rain for a short while, so you never know what's going to happen at this time of year here.

I managed to stay dry yesterday but the wind was horrendous! Today has started beautifully, all that rain last night has really cleaned the air and cycling through Maruyama koen to get to work today was great

I suppose USA is still on 4th July, so we should surely go back in history and remind ourselves of how the brave fighters got us out of a pickle as documented in the documentary Independence Day.

Who can forget this fine speech by President President Thomas J. Whitmore!