• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Run of nice clear days here.

Heating up too, I was nearly going for the air conditioner yesterday it was borderline. First time I thought about that this year.

More of the same today by the looks.

another nice start to the day, some high wispy cloud meaning its not so clear today but its still warm and the sun is shining through. Yesterday was spent in the sunshine of Odori Koen at the Wine Festival, sitting on the grass and quaffing.......beer from the convini! :D

same conditions as yesterday.....nice warm sunshine with high wispy clouds.....not great for those classic "Muika-shot" photos, but a nice day all the same :)

Yesterday peaked at 25 degrees......was extremely comfortable sitting in Odori Park watching the world go by

It was grey n rainy this morning but now it's brightened up to beautiful blue skies, sunshine a big white fluffy clouds.....just in time for me knocking off :)

another bright start to the day....high wispy cloud so not as stunningly blue skies as the past few days.....perhaps a nice day to chill in the Otaru Beer garden and glug some decent pints.

beautiful day outside, bright, sunny and a brilliant blue sky contrasting well with the green of the mountains.....its just a tad drafty. Cold wind blowing but nice n warm in sheltered areas