SnowJapan Community

Good morning. Heavy overcast with light rain. Just back from a swim (can't swim in the rain, might get wet!).

Yesterday took a boat trip and went snorkelling on some pretty ropey coral. Then lunch on the beach. Worth it for the experience, but the coral as in so many places is part dead and being infested with algae.

The boat was classic Thai, with a big diesel mounted on a swivel,and a long straight shaft out the back. Fun.

Food is great, I'm eating 3 meals a day as opposed to my usual one. Love curry and spicy food in general. Hotel is fantastic, beautiful garden and a private beach. It's the pool and a massage today. Newspapers to read and plenty of beer.

\:\)

Dunno, but I'm getting plenty of exercise.

I just informed the lady at the free internet cafe here at the hotel that I was going for a beer. "I'll do that for you". Thanks.

I like it here.

\:\)

Afternoon all. Last full day here then off to Bangkok for The Shopping tomorrow.

Yesterday's rain has turned to high light cloud and relative coolth. I was up at dawn to get some snaps. Hope they come out.

Home on Tuesday \:\(

pissed down cats and dogs overnight but is now just ominously grey and overcast with very low hanging clouds. Lovely and cool.

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.