SnowJapan Community

Turned the fan off and used a blanket for the first time in a while last night. Can feel it getting colder in the morning too now.

Still, it's very comfortable for me at least.

nice n sunny again today……I love the cold, crisp air in the morning…..Maruyama is starting to get a deeper ginger hue to it…..kinda like a young scots lad going through puberty :)

Yeah.....a number of factors are involved but mainly she wants to be closer to her family. I'm trying to sway her but it's looking pretty set. I'll be bummed in winter of course but actually I don't mind the hot weather of summer

Hey...what's the status of the Keno-do connecting Ebina to the Kanetsu...? Has that section finished I wonder..

You'll have the Kanetsu to console you Tubby!

I'm looking forward to getting up close and personal with my favorite road already :D

Tubby, and I thought the Sapporo thing was your Final Destination!

Sorry to hear that, but as someone else said you always have Kanetsu to look forward to if you come back to the island of Honshu.

Well it was always going to be a test to see if we wanted to stay up here as a final destination……like I said there are other deciding factors involved, but I will have had 2 seasons in the snow, we are both happy that we've moved and tried somewhere different but in the end I guess home is where the heart is! :D

Kanetsu…..YAY!

Is it gonna be a dead hit again or more a scuff off the side. I'm down in Tokyo this weekend for a friends wedding and could do without my wig being blown off

Actually today is gorgeous....in amongst the mountains at Nishino and the colours are definitely on the change......this area of Sapporo is very beautiful

It's (the typhoon) screwing with my income as one of the years biggest events for us is being cancelled....wife just called with the bad news. BIG revenue down the drain.... :sadface:

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content