Turned into a really sunny day by late morning and a nice warm 15.5oC today, was lovely.

Cold again tonight, but as it has started clouding over I doubt it will be frosty tonight.

Forecast has changed and now has us down for rain off and on all day tomorrow right through until mon or tue.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Currently watching the 2nd installment of a very good documentary on time travel, 2 scientists travel forward into the future to stop a future crime, then return to their time except it wasn't their time, somebody else from the future went back first and changed their time to his time, so the 2 scientists went back even further in time to make sure the time they return to in the future is their time....I have to say it is a bit confusing but I guess that why I'm not a scientist traveling back and forward through time!

Aaaaaahh time travel.....

To be able to go back in time with sufficient technology to launch a subliminal advertising campaign which targets Jennifer Hawkins and convinces her that her perfect mating genotype is actually me :D

Then return to the present and pop round to see her !! :evilgrin:

Currently watching the 2nd installment of a very good documentary on time travel, 2 scientists travel forward into the future to stop a future crime, then return to their time except it wasn't their time, somebody else from the future went back first and changed their time to his time, so the 2 scientists went back even further in time to make sure the time they return to in the future is their time....I have to say it is a bit confusing but I guess that why I'm not a scientist traveling back and forward through time!

Did they have a flux capacity?

Shite morning here, raining and at times thick fog hanging around.

Not exactly warm either rather coldish actually, and looks like day time temps will not get out of single digits today.

Did they have a flux capacity?

They did! Did you watch that documentary too?

big flakes of wet snow falling today when I got up……top of cars has a white, slushy layer on them :) Of course nothing else is sett;ling and it'l turn to rain soon enough, but happy to see a tinge of white return to the streets

Another sharp frost with temps going into the minus figures again.

Currently 2oC, although supposed to be sunny with a high of about 10-13.

Cloudy over half of the sky including here and clear blue sky to the west.