• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Sunny/cloudy at the moment, and was quite a coldish start, got down to 4.5oC.

Was going to go for a long cycle ride, but looks like we might be in for some rain today from lunch or early afternoon onwards so I reckon just a couple of hours on my bike instead, but if the sky clears then I may go further.

Same here.....colder this morning (yesterday was warm n sunny)....we have a chance of snow tonight even to lower elevations although it'll be very very wet snow if it does reach city level

Quite sunny this morning and warmish too, a nice autumn day actually.

Looks like we may be in for a sharp frost tonight if the freezing level drops off quickly as is supposed to.

Same here.....colder this morning (yesterday was warm n sunny)....we have a chance of snow tonight even to lower elevations although it'll be very very wet snow if it does reach city level

Opposite here it feels warmer here today than yesterday at the moment.

Was cold and frosty last night, and a coldish day even though it was sunny all day.

Was beautiful actually crystal clear blue sky all day, warmish in the sun rather cold in the shade with a strong NW wind all day, a typical autumn day.

It feels rather cold out there now with the wind still blowing and currently around 7oC.

Another frost likely tonight and probably going down in the minus figures.

Icy cold this morning with a strong NW still blowing making ir feel veey cold.

I had to scrape ice of my car windows this morning, they were frozen solid and no that is not an exaggeration.

Does not feel like end of October more like December.

I'm out n s out in the city today, getting my season pass sorted, walking around it's pretty cold. But I love this weather, as long as it's not raining, cold autumn weather is great....the smell of winter just around the corner

Another frosty, crisp start to the day, but with some clouds about already.

Should warm more from today until around Sunday, before a plunge in temps again from Monday.

Bloody cloud and rain through the bank holiday again, typical.