• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

It's gorgeous in Sapporo today.....deep blue sky, not a cloud in sight and super sunny.....but it's quite cold. The cycle to work was the coldest it's been but the colours on the mountains are getting pretty damn nice.

Lady Peetan is sending me messages that she is cold at home. I wish that meant she wants me to warm her up ( :evilgrin: ), but alas, probably just that she just wants to change to futon bedding over.

I always figured that Hokkaido people would be hardier to the cold, but they complain about it all the time……and now that its officially autumn, apparently if you go out with anything less than a thick coat, long trousers, hat and a scarf then you are crazy! The max temperature was still 14 degrees today!! It was extremely nice cycling home from work. Gorgeous afternoon weather, beautiful views over the mountains that are now more gold and orange than green…..it wasn't proper cold!

Well, you see Muika, snow dude has lived there for (almost?) a whole year now so he has become an expert on the long term seasonal weather patterns for that area. ;)

Here in Shizuoka, we're having another of our perfect autumn days. Sunny and deep blue skies. Love it!

Well, you see Muika, snow dude has lived there for (almost?) a whole year now so he has become an expert on the long term seasonal weather patterns for that area. ;)

Here in Shizuoka, we're having another of our perfect autumn days. Sunny and deep blue skies. Love it!

Bloody cheek!!!!

Not an expert on this area at all, but Yamanashi as a whole has been less sunny than usual this year including Kofu where I lived for six years.

And talking to people who have lived here for many years it is unusual to have so few sunny days in this area.

After another frosty start it was sunny and quite warm really in the sun, another really beautiful day.

Look like the run of nice days will come to an end after tomorrow for a few days with a lot of rain expected from Wednesday onwards.